Over the last 15 years, I have spoken at conferences on the topic of web accessibility and disability awareness in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
I am available to speak at your event whether it is a developer conference, a FOSS conference, or a corporate dinner, or any other event. Please contact me to discuss your needs.
The following is a list of some events I’ve spoken at:
- OSCON 2014 and OSCON 2015
- Confoo 2013 and Confoo 2016
- linux.conf.au 2016 and linux.conf.au 2010
- Otago University: Inaugural Disability studies conference, 2012
- New Zealand Computer Society 50th anniversary conference, 2010
- Midwest PHP, 2017
- WDCNZ, 2013
- A11y MTL, 2017
- A11y QC, 2015